DIY Batman Cookies
These awesome Batman cookies are great for parties, get togethers, Batman lovers, or just anytime snacks/treats, etc. So enjoy these Batman cookies.
The things you’ll need:
- Sugar cookie dough
- Food coloring: Black and Yellow
- All-Purpose Flour
- Batman logo cookie cutter
- Lined (With parchment paper) or sprayed (with cooking spray) cookie sheets
- Electric mixer or spoon
- Plate (to display cookies on)
- Rolling pin
- Color half of your dough yellow and half of your dough black. (Using food coloring and electric mixer or spoon)
- Take the yellow dough and cut out the ovals you’ll need for the logo.
- Cut out the bat shapes into the yellow ovals. (With the Batman cookie cutter)
- Flour your rolling pin and roll out your black dough. (Cut out the shapes until all of your dough is gone)
- Place the black bats inside the bat shape cut out of the yellow ovals. (Repeat until you have no more dough left)
- Place the Batman logo cookies a couple inches apart on your baking sheet (Lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray)
- Bake your cookies and let them cool down completely.
- Once done cooling down completely, place cookies on plate.
- Enjoy Your Batman Cookies!To find a batman cookie cutter:Look at your local craft stores (EX: Hobby Lobby or Michael’s) or purchase A cookie cutter online.
Here’s a website where you can find a cheap Batman cookie cutter: