DIY Christmas Tree Cupcakes
These adorable Christmas cupcakes are so perfect for the holiday season. Even the bahumbugs will turn to joy. So enjoy these treats and have a Merry Christmas! (Or happy holidays)
- Cupcakes (flavor of choice)
- White frosting
- Green candy melts
- Pretzel Sticks
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Coconut flakes (to make snow)
Things You’ll Need:
- Wax paper
- Squeeze bottle
- Big plate
- Chill cupcakes in freezer for fifteen minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting.
- Sprinkle the cupcakes with the coconut flakes.
- Place cupcakes in fridge for twenty minutes.
- Line a baking tray in wax paper and place pretzels a few inches apart on it.
- Melt the candy melts in fifteen second increments in the microwave until they’re all melted.
- Pour melted candy melts into a squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze the chocolate onto the pretzels in a zigzag line starting from top to bottom until it forms a tree (Start off small, then work your way a little bigger with each zigzag line.).
- Sprinkle the sprinkles all over the little trees (immediately after you do each tree so the sprinkles stick onto the tree).
- Let the melted candy melts set until they completely harden.
- Place the trees inside the cupcakes. Voila! Now you have Christmas tree cupcakes! Happy Holidays! – Madison