DIY Edible Phone Case # 1
The things you’ll need:
- Phone case(s) (make sure that it’s washed really well)
- Chocolate: This measurement depends on how many edible phone cases you want to make, and it’s your choice on what chocolate to use. (Brand & Flavor)
- Edible decor: Sprinkles, frosting, candy, etc. (whatever you would like to use)
- Plate: To set phone case(s) on while the chocolate hardens
*Optional: You can display your edible phone cases on a decorative plate!
- Temper your chocolate in a saucepan on the stove on low heat.
- Set the phone case down on the plate and place the edible decor in the case that you want on your edible phone case.
- Pour the melted chocolate into your phone case and put it into the freezer or fridge until it hardens.
- Once the chocolate hardens, take the chocolate out of the phone case, cut out the little camera hole and then you’re done.
Enjoy your new edible phone case(s).