DIY Gummy Bear Popsicles
These gummy bear popsicles are great for any occasion, whether it’s a party or when you just want gummy bear popsicles. Any reason is a good reason to have these.. So enjoy these gummy bear popsicles!
- Sprite (amount depends on how many popsicles you’re making)
- Gummy bears (amount depends on how many popsicles you’re making)
- Popsicle molds
- Put the gummy bears in the popsicle molds: (use some water to make the gummy bears sticky) Stick the gummy bears to the outsides of the molds and then put the popsicle molds into the freezer for 15-20 minutes (to let the gummy bears freeze to the mold).
- Pour the Sprite into the molds and place the lids on the popsicle molds (Or whatever you top off the molds with. It just depends on what popsicle molds you use). Note: Feel free to add in extra gummy bears to your popsicles.
- Place popsicles in freezer and let them freeze overnight. (If you’re having these at a party, I would make them the day before the party.)
- Take your popsicles out of the freezer and enjoy! ( To help get the popsicles out of the mold, run the molds under hot water for a few seconds.)