DIY Mario Star Cookies
These Mario Star cookies are so cute and are perfect for a Mario party. These cookies are even perfect for a Mario game night. These cookies will bring a lot of joy to your party (especially Mario fans). The best part about these cookies is that they’re so easy to make.
- Sugar cookie dough: Whether it’s pre-made, from a package, or even made from scratch. (Whatever it is, make sure that it’s sugar cookie dough)
- White frosting: It can be whatever frosting recipe you want to use ( as long as it’s white, so you can color it, and spreadable)
- Star shaped cookie cutter: To cut out your little Mario Stars
- Food coloring: Yellow and black (You’ll need most of the frosting yellow, a some black, and a little bit needs to be left white)
- Roll out your cookie dough and cut out stars until all your dough is gone.
- Bake your cookies on the temperature listed on your recipe, and at the temperature listed on your recipe.
- Let you star cookies cool down completely.
- Once your cookies are cooled down completely, start icing them with your yellow frosting. ( Make sure frosting on top is smooth and flat)
- Pipe on little black lines(Vertically).
- Pipe on little dots at the top of the rectangles finish the eyes.
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes(or until party) and they’re done.
- Enjoy your Mario Star cookies! -Madison